Cascade Online Seminars
“Maximizing & Motivating yourself as a Conductor during a world pandemic”
Seminars being offered:
ACTIVE CONDUCTORS & ORCHESTRA/CHOIR DIRECTORS (9:00-10:15am PT)
- Work through the challenges of presenting, teaching & conducting during COVID-19
- Coaching through multiple problems; sharing perspectives and solving challenges as a group with guidance from Sarah.
- Programming & Platform options; discuss the available platforms and methods of making music with ensembles in this unique setting.
- Engaging your community & working with your organization & teams
CONDUCTORS ON HOLD (10:30- 11:45am PT)
- Best strategies for career development during COVID 19.
- Making and meeting personal goals with focus and determination.
- Resume & online presence review,
- Presenting yourself online, in interviews, videos and on zoom.
- Repertoire review and unique performance concepts
- Study techniques & time management, goal setting & incentivizing your plans
- A look inside the industry at rehearsal techniques for a variety of different professional settings
SKILL FOCUS – Polishing your skills during COVID (1:00-2:15pm PT)
- Stay sharp. Nuts & bolts of a conductors musicianship
- routine warmups, baton technique & ear training, score study approaches
- Score study & techniques of Conducting, to stay focused and ready to go back on the podium.
- Bring your questions on standard or specialist repertoire
- Public presenting & coaching online
Full Course for Participant: $400
Full Course for Auditor: $200
Drop in Class for Participant: $76
Drop in Class for Auditor: $40
Email to register- firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate in your email if you wish to apply for a scholarship.